Lidocaine With Epinephrine
- Gives effective pain relief during & after tooth extraction.
- Provides peaceful environment during procedures.
- Your trusted product with high efficacy.
- Provides longer duration of pain relief.
- Has a high safety profile.
- Available in 1.8ml (36mg lidocaine) Cartridge.
Used in the dental infiltration anesthesia and all dental nerve block techniques
- 6 mg to 40 mg in conduction anesthesia,
- 60 mg to 100 mg in infiltration anesthesia
- Available in 1.8ml (36 mg Lidocaine) x 50
- 50 cartridges / box